With the return of certain freedoms for ourselves, our families, and our residents, comes the responsibility to help ensure we don’t slip backward . . . again.
While many of us remain cautiously optimistic, optimism and hope will not curb the spread of this disease. Vaccination will.
Please consider the facts as you weigh the decision to vaccinate, booster, or wait:
- COVID-19 vaccines are being held to the same safety and effectiveness standards as all vaccines.
- The FDA and CDC are intensely monitoring the administration of vaccines to assure their safety.
- Tens of millions of people have received COVID 19 vaccines in the United States. Many people have reported only mild side effects after vaccination. And there’s no evidence that vaccination has contributed to any deaths.
Check the FACTS about COVID Vaccination here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html
Helpful links to vaccine FACT SHEETS:
- COVID-19 Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- COVID-19 AstraZeneca Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
- COVID-19 Janssen Vaccine EUA Fact Sheet for Recipients
Visitation Policy as of February 2022
Masks are required by all visitors entering our Center. The governor’s mask mandate does not apply to the long-term care setting.
All visitors must follow the quarantine and isolation guidance for long-term care centers. This means that:
- if a visitor tests positive for Covid-19, he or she must isolate for 10 full days after the positive test before visiting our center.
- if a visitor comes in close contact with a Covid-19 positive individual, regardless of vaccination status, the visitor must quarantine for 14 days prior to visiting our center.
The shortened CDC time periods for the general public do not apply in the long-term care setting.
Thank you for helping keep the individuals we care for and our team safe.